Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The many faces of a two yr old

Here Olivia is very excited about reconnecting with her baby walker - that she barely touched back at the time. But now it's a blast to be SO big for it. I got it out to sell on Craig's List and she was immediately interested and wanted me to make it taller.

This is a look we get very often nowdays. I'm asking her to look at me and smile. As her look states, she's bothered by my question and obviously busy drinking her milk through a crazy straw. There is no time for a photo. She's feeling extremely big about drinking through the straw.

Again I'm asking her to let me take her picture after eating a brownie cupcake with green frosting and this is the pose she gives me.
 
Today we went to a nearby church's pumpkin patch to pick out what else...pumpkins. Olivia was super enthusiastic and ran around checking out all of the available pumpkins. Since she was so chatty, talking about Daddy, Momma and baby sized pumpkins everywhere I thought I could surely get a couple of shots with a smile. Not to be. Every time she saw me get the camera out she would run the other way or when I asked for her to smile she would just stick her tongue out. Her Aunt Amy is going to have to tell me how she gets her girls to pose so well. What can you do when dealing with a two year old???

No comments:

Post a Comment